Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry that you would have reason to complain; however, we appreciate that sometimes things go wrong. Please read below to find out how to raise a complaint, how your complaint will be managed and the timeframe and the process to manage your complaint.
How to make a complaint
You can complain to us via any of the methods outlined below:
• Telephoning us on 020 3675 9959
• Emailing email@example.com or
• In writing to us via post – our registered address is: Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited, South Wing, 1st Floor Molex House, Millennium Centre, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX.
Timeline for resolving your complaint
Hampton Mortgage Servicing Limited will handle complaints and resolve them promptly. Specifically, we will work to the following timelines when handling your complaint:
• We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 business days of receiving it.
• If we have been unable provide a final response to you within 4 weeks, we will write to you and provide you with an update on the status.
• You will either receive a final response within 8 weeks, or if we have been unable to reach a conclusion, we will write to you at this time, making you aware of your rights.
How we handle your complaint
- As soon as a complaint is recorded by us, our Compliance Team is notified.
- The Compliance Team manage, investigate and communicate with customers regarding all complaints.
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent out to you within 3 business days of it being received by us, which will inform you that we are currently investigating your complaint.
- After a detailed investigation by our Compliance Team, a final response letter will be sent to you via post or email with the details of our response and a decision on whether your complaint has been upheld or not.
- If the complaint is upheld, we will outline the actions taken as a result. If your complaint is not upheld, we will provide reasoning for doing so.
- We will make you aware of any further rights you have with respect to your compliant in your final response letter.
If you are unhappy with our response to your complaint
If you are unhappy with the way that we have resolved your complaint, you may (depending on the individual circumstances of your compliant) have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge. You will be notified of this right if it is applicable within our final response.
The website of the Financial Ombudsman Service is http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk and further information regarding how to contact them or regarding their complaints handling processes can be found there. In addition, their address and email are below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the Financial Ombudsman Service will only review your complaint once we have issued a final response or if you have already complained to us and we have failed to issue a final response within the required timeframe of 8 weeks.